Tuesday 9 November 2010

Beyond cupcakes.....

I'd like to share with you, if I may, a note I received following a Golden Wedding Anniversary celebration at which I supplied the cupcakes and my better half supplied the technical support when the slideshow that had been prepared wasn't exactly going to plan.

Dear Fiona,

I cannot thank you enough for the beautful cupcakes and display for Saturday. Everyone was completely in awe of them and said how gorgeous they looked and what a spectacular display it was. My dad phoned last night and said he was tucking into his little take-home cake and said again how delicious it was!

I was also really touched by both your support on the day with my technical issues and your readiness to help out. I hope you got some good photos, I took some lovely ones too. I've passed on your details to my friend Claire, who was so amazed and may want to commission you herself.

Thank you so very much again for everything. It was perfect!
With very best wishes,
Jude x

No comments:

Post a Comment